- Admission to Quarterly member meetings, Special Interest Group (SIG) roundtable luncheons, and chapter events
- Admission to other Chapter networking events such as after hour events, dinners, and sporting venues
- Admission to the annual Cyber Security Law Conference †
- Admission to the annual Award for Excellence in Cyber Governance event †
- Member pricing for all paid events
- Online peer-to-peer member discussion forum
- Preferred publication rights in Cyber Law Journal
- Access to our online membership directory
- Opportunity to host SIG meetings at your offices
- Guaranteed Board of Advisers position at regional Texas Chapters
- Admission to the Invitation-Only Governance Level Program for C-Level Executives
- Guaranteed Executive Committee position
- Access to exclusive VIP cocktail receptions
- Greeting role at selected Quarterly and Roundtable meetings
- Room signage opportunity, including at Quarterly events and other special events
- Priority opportunity to host Brown Bag Luncheon Series at your offices
- Opportunity to select topic and present at Quarterly and Roundtable meetings
- Table centerpiece branding options
- Introductory presenter opportunity
- Listed as a Platinum Sponsor on the Cyber Law Consortium website
† These events are in the formative stage.
- There are a limited number of sponsorship opportunities available.
- Sponsorships begin on January 1st through December 31st of every year and must be renewed annually.
- Mid-year Sponsors may be given pro-rata reductions in the Sponsorship Fee upon request.
Platinum — $15,000
Account Administrator Information
The account administrator will be responsible for maintaining account information and for adding and removing other users within the account.