We list events of interest to our members, sponsors, and wider community that are hosted by the Cyber Law Consortium and other trusted organizations. Read more about our events.
- This event has passed.
Cyber Security Risk and Strategy
November 12, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm CST$10
Join us for this engaging and informative event
Assessing, managing and mitigating cybersecurity risk as part of a comprehensive risk management strategy has become essential to organizational survival. Many organizations’ cybersecurity functions have either organically grown out of IT or are outsourced to providers without having a business driven risk assessment and strategy in place. Organizations and individuals are waking up to this and realize that their technical capabilities and talent need a foundation of risk management and strategy that is based on an in-depth understanding of business needs and best practices.
Topics shall include:
- How to align cybersecurity to business strategy and goals
- Measure and balance your cyber risk with your business needs
- Tips on how to conduct an enterprise wide cyber vulnerability and risk assessment
- How to develop and roll out a comprehensive cyber strategy
- Communicate cyber insights and initiatives across the business and C-suite in terms they understand
This CLE program features:
- Moderator: George Finney, CISO at Southern Methodist University
- Panelist: Jason Fruge, vice president and CISO at Fossil Group
- Panelist: Jeff Schilling, senior vice president and CISO at Epsilon
- Panelist: David Venable, vice president cyber security at Masergy
Lunch will be provided.
Thank You to Our Sponsor
If you are an ACC Member, you are offered free admission to this event via a coupon code to be entered in the Coupon Code text entry field of the Cart screen. To get to the Cart page, choose the Register Now button below.
Copy the following code and paste it in the Coupon Code field in the Cart screen, then click the Apply coupon button. Here is the coupon code: ACC-Members-Only-Complimentary-Ticket