We list events of interest to our members, sponsors, and wider community that are hosted by the Cyber Law Consortium and other trusted organizations. Read more about our events.
- This event has passed.
Critical Cybersecurity Relationships: Building Trust Between Business and Law Enforcement
September 17, 2019 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm CDTFree – $60.00
Join us for this engaging panel discussion on preparing and partnering for a stronger security posture and response.
A CLE Ethics (pending) program featuring:
- Miguel Clarke, FBI Special Agent
- Alain Espinosa, InfraGard National
- Candina Heath, Assistant U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of Texas
- Rick Holland, CISO Digital Shadows
- Jeff Shafer, VP Engagement Management Aon – Cyber Solutions (former U.S. Secret Service)
Moderated by Paul Coggins of Locke Lord
Lunch will be provided.
Thank You to Our Sponsors
Free Membership Opportunity
Are you interested in a complimentary Cyber Law Consortium membership, which includes discounted event tickets and other benefits?