We list events of interest to our members, sponsors, and wider community that are hosted by the Cyber Law Consortium and other trusted organizations. Read more about our events.
- This event has passed.
Cyber Threats, Data Privacy & Your Business
June 13, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm CDT
A panel of in-house cyber experts discuss cybersecurity plans, insurance coverage, breaches, crisis preparation and disclosure. This is a follow up to April’s cyber CLE program and new cyber survey results specific to Texas business will be revealed.
Join us for this engaging and informative event
A CLE Ethics (pending) program featuring:
- Gary Kennedy, corporate board member at PIMCO
- Janie Perelman, assistant general counsel at The Michaels Companies
- Russ Hubbard, associate general counsel at American Airlines
- John Ansbach, vice president of engagement management at Aon’s Cyber Solutions (formerly Stroz Friedberg)
- Michelle Reed, partner and co-leader of Akin Gump’s cybersecurity, privacy and data protection practice
- Ashley Shugart, director of information security at Apex Clearing Corp.
Lunch will be provided.
To receive CLC event notifications and news, sign up with the form on the bottom of the page.
General admission: $60
Texas Lawbook premium subscribers: $30
Cyber Law Consortium members & sponsors: $20 (Request CLC Member discount in RSVP)
ACC-DFW Members: Free
Thank You to Our Sponsors